MY PAC-12 POWER RANKINGS
Ranking (record) — comment
1. Arizona (14-0, 2-0) — The Wildcats don’t care how they win as long as they keep winning. Up next: Thursday at Oregon.
2. Oregon (12-2, 1-0) — Dana Altman’s team has delivered on the road with wins at UNLV and Oregon State. Up next: Thursday vs. Arizona.
3. UCLA (12-3, 2-0) — The talented Bruins are starting to figure things out, which is scary for the rest of the conference. Up next: Thursday at Utah.
4. Arizona State (13-2, 2-0) — Herb Sendek is off the hot seat and in early contention for Pac-12 coach of the year. Up next: Thursday at Oregon State.
5. Colorado (10-4, 0-2) — The Buffs will have to enjoy some home cooking this week and fix their road woes soon to climb out of this hole. Up next: Thursday vs. USC.
6. Cal (9-5, 1-1) — Allen Crabbe might be the best player in the conference. Up next: Tonight vs. Washington.
7. Washington (9-5, 1-0) — Huskies stay on the road after opening conference play with a rivalry win in Pullman. Up next: Tonight at Cal.
8. Oregon State (10-4, 0-1) — We’ll find out if Beavers are possible contenders or still pretenders this week. Up next: Thursday vs. Arizona State.
9. USC (6-9, 1-1) — Trojans are disappointing. Again. Up next: Thursday at Colorado.
10. Stanford (9-6, 0-2) — Cardinal looks like a team interested in defending its NIT title. Up next: Tonight vs. Washington State.
11. Washington State (9-5, 0-1) — The Cougars aren’t good at basketball either. Up next: Tonight at Stanford.
12. Utah (8-6, 0-2) — It’s easy to put the improved Utes here until they start winning close conference games. Up next: Tonight vs. UCLA.