PAC-12 POWER RANKINGS
Ranking (record) comment
1. UCLA (14-3, 4-0) — Ben Howland has Bruins back in national polls and on top of Pac-12 standings with nine consecutive wins. Up next: Thursday vs. Oregon State.
2. Oregon (14-2, 3-0) — Dana Altman is a terrific coach. Ducks deliver home sweep of Arizona schools. Up next: Thursday at USC.
3. Arizona (15-1, 3-1) — It suddenly looks like the Wildcats will have to claw their way to the regular-season title. Up next: Saturday at Arizona State.
4. Washington (11-5, 3-0) — Huskies begin conference play with three road wins for first time since 1912. Tonight vs. Colorado.
5. Arizona State (14-3, 3-1) — Herb Sendek wisely added NBA experience (Eric Musselman and Larry Greer) to his staff during offseason. Up next: Saturday vs. Arizona.
6. Colorado (11-5, 1-3) — The hole could get even deeper in Seattle if Buffs don’t return to November form. Up next: Tonight at Washington.
7. Cal (10-6, 2-2) — Allen Crabbe makes the Bears somewhat dangerous. Saturday at Stanford.
8. USC (7-10, 2-2) — The Bob Cantu era begins. Up next: Thursday vs. Oregon.
9. Stanford (10-7, 1-3) — Cardinal sin: This team can’t shoot. Up next: Saturday vs. Cal.
10. Oregon State (10-6, 0-3) — Nothing like starting conference play with three home losses. Up next: Thursday at UCLA.
11. Washington State (9-7, 0-3) — Another terrible offense. Up next: Tonight vs. Utah.
12. Utah (8-8, 0-4) — Utes would also be last in the Mountain West. Up next: Tonight at Washington State.